Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am having a tidying day


Its bank holiday weekend. The weather is great, got my Lara Croft shorts on and I have a day with nothing in particular to do. I am going to sort out my blogs - ie visit everyones blog that is on my roll and go hunting for others. I rarely get the luxury of just surfing. Plus do at least one more question from Kahless's interview.

The other thing I fancy doing is tidying. Now I am no house keeper. I loathe cleaning, I cannot raise any enthusiasm for cleaning products, I tend to make beds once every couple of months. It is a picture of slovenly deshevellment. However, today I really do need to smell cif lemon fresh and be able to go into the untility room without a bio hazard suit on. So my friends, its rubber gloves and a squeegy for me today.

I am going to crack on, get some heavy rock on the stereo and get jiggy with the bleach.

See you later.

4 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

when you've finshed yours feel free to pop round with your dusters and have a go at my hovel. I've currently only got three cobwebs in my bathroom!
px

DJ Kirkby said...

Finshed yet? Feeling smug? Catch any sun? I really can't be bothered to clean today though the house sure could do with a going over...

Kahless said...

Like DJ, I can't be arsed to clean either.

Getting loads of fresh air, well actually cement dust, instead!

Queen Vixen said...

Pix: Only Three? You are doing well lol I have had enough cleaning this weekend to last a life time.

dj: I felt a glow of pride and contentment at first but now I just feel angry. Thats what cleaning does to me, I just get cross about it.

K: Fresh air sounds good even with the cement.