Friday, October 31, 2008

Its official!


Happy Samhain - tis the start of the new year tomorrow - the Celtic new year that is.

I was initiated into the Craft proper last night. It was amazing - a truly joyful, spiritual experience.

I have a new name and feel very fresh and young.

I also got told I have a silver aura with sparkly bits which means I am a clairvoyant. (Second time I have been told that so evidence is building) I was up for hearing anything along those lines last night. I also got told that I live in my head a lot of the time and I am a Creator of parallel worlds.

Ah .... good witchy stuff indeed.

I am just off to soak in a bath full of magical bubbles, drink a bottle of cider and relax into my new status.

Blessings of light and darkness to you all. For there is not one without the other.

Much love my precious blog chums.

11 comments:

trousers said...

*Raises bottle of Wychcraft beer aloft and toasts qv*

It certainly is good wychy stuff indeed! Happy Samhain to you xx

Fire Byrd said...

Much love to you my real witchy friend.
Love the description of your aura, sounds just as it should be.
hugs
xx

DJ Kirkby said...

Congratulations to you. Glad you had a wonderful time. Blessed be. xo

Trixie said...

Can I have some of those bubbles please? The ones in the tub, not the cider,lol.

Congrats to you!

darth sardonic said...

i have been told (on more than one occasion) that i am very empathic. i also create parallel worlds in my mind, mostly because, i find, this one is scary and dull. lol. lightness n darkness back atcha

Anonymous said...

Shucks!!!I want a new name too. C:(

Glad to here it was a good weekend. C:)

Anonymous said...

Hello queen vixen and congratulations :)

Tim Atkinson said...

Wow! Congratulations! (And not least for celebrating the time of year properly. It amazes me how many people still believe bonfires started with Guy Fawkes.)

Anonymous said...

i happened upon your site...found it truly magical...an uplift in spirit for me...please feel free to check out my blogs...cheers! : )

Unknown said...

Blessed be, sister craft. Ooh, ooh, I get to wish you a gift at your initiation. I give you...

... resilience.

Okay, I know it's not the sexiest of gifts, but it's there at your darkest times when the fluffy ones are no use. Resilience it is.

And cider of course! Love and light,
HWz

Queen Vixen said...

trousers: Thank you kind sir. See you soon x

Fire: Yes - it felt right to me too.

dj: Thank you and bright blessings to you too

Trix: The combination of the bubbles is what does the trick!

Craig: A new name is really great! It enhances identity.

Woodsong: Hello, wave wave

The Dott: Yep there is wide spread ignorance or should I say sanitisation

Thepath: Checked out your blog and found it equally as stimulating. will be visiting regularly x

Hedge: Awww Hedge - and there was I thinking you never read my blog. I am really touched and thank you for my gift. Under certain circumstances resiliance could be very sexy lol Thank you very much for your kind words... and of course, cider - its a constant really.

Darth: I would say thats pretty spot on about you. You strike me as a parallel guy