Monday, March 10, 2008

Sorry for being so quiet....

I am aware that I have not written a lot recently. Its not intentional - its just the readjustment period to working 22 hours at the GP's. It means I am back later and my private clients are getting squeezed into two days - hence not as much time as I used to have.

I am sure it will settle and I will get into a rhythm. I am aware I have not been reading all your wonderful blogs - I feel the poorer for it. Just give me a chance to sort myself out and it will be business as usual.

I have my Sons bash to write about - observations of freedom, and the energy of teenagers.

The recent moot is another topic - good stuff on survival and the sympathetic nervous system, plus pagan observations - always good.

Ok so there are my apologies. Will be back hopefully later in the week. Till then I will be thinking of you xxx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a huge caseload on top of your other commitment, QV, no wonder you are so quiet.

Are you still finding time for long, lingering candle laden witchy baths? I do hope so.

H
xx

Anonymous said...

I wasn't thinking that you were quiet as such, but it's been obvious through your recent writings just how busy you've been. Which is fair enough: come back when you're ready, and try to take it all at a steady pace if you can (easier said than done, I know).

x

Anonymous said...

No worries... no hurries C:)

Vi said...

Hey, real life comes first!

Lady in red said...

as I said to pixie don't fret about it

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing about your teenagers.

they have a view of the world that never ceases to amaze

Graffiti

l-q-s said...

Hey there - hope you're finding some time for deep breaths and baths. Have been swamped with all manner of stuff myself - but luckily, we have Paddy's Day coming up and the easter days following soon after. Yippee for days off. They're sorely needed.

xx

Kahless said...

Cool - no apologies needed. As Vi said, RL comes first.

Fire Byrd said...

Nearly done.... then you can come out to play in RL and on your blog, till then don't sweat the small stuff, cause we'll all still love you.
pxx

XXYXX said...

OK, I think we've done the whole quiet thing now ... Wave Wave!!!

wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

And we're thinking of you too.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

darth sardonic said...

i tagged you with a 6-word memoirs thing, info at my blog.